COVID-19 Event Update
Updated July 27, 2020
With 2020 presenting the events industry with unexpected challenges, Stanley Park Pavilion is pleased to offer elopement options, micro-weddings and intimate events for those still looking to celebrate in 2020.
Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our team members and guests. We are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. Some of these measures include:
- Events may still proceed, provided there are fewer than 50 guests and that physical distancing measures are carefully followed
- Outdoor wedding ceremonies and events are encouraged
- All vendors and clients will be required to fill out a COVID-19 screening form
- Each family at an event must sit in their own bubble with no more than 6 guests at a table
- All tables must be assigned seating and placed 2 meters apart
- Meals must be plated
- Dancing is not permitted
- Clients wishing to share their special day with others, can now add a virtual connection for their guests who are unable to attend
If you have an existing event booking for 2020 and you have decided to postpone your celebration until gathering restrictions are lifted, we are happy to reschedule your special day to 2021 or 2022.
For more details on our events packages, available dates or to postpone your existing celebration, please contact our Events Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support during these difficult times and we look forward to welcoming you back to Stanley Park Pavilion to celebrate, only differently.