COVID-19 Event Update
Updated April 8, 2022
Stanley Park Pavilion is now offering weddings and events in accordance with the most recent Provincial Health Order. Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our guests and team members.
For event inquiries, please contact our Events Sales Manager at email@example.com
We look forward to celebrating with you soon!
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
At Stanley Park Pavilion, the safety of our guests and team members is our first priority. We are adhering to all WorkSafe BC guidelines, the orders put out by the Provincial Health Authority and recommendations by the BC Centre for Disease Control. Below are details on the measures you can expect when visiting Stanley Park Pavilion:
- Indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and dinner receptions can proceed at this time.
- Standing receptions, mingling between tables and dancing are now permitted.
- Masks are encouraged, but no longer required.
- Hand sanitizing supplies are readily available in event spaces including at any self-serve food or drink stations.
- Signage reminding patrons to wash or sanitize their hands is present.
- A bridal room is available inside the Stanley Park Pavilion for the bridal party only.
- All vendors and the client will be required to fill out a COVID-19 screening form to ensure they are not displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 and have not been asked to self-isolate.
TEAM MEMBER HEALTH & SAFETY:
- All team members are fully vaccinated.
- All team members are encouraged to do a daily health self-assessment prior to each shift to ensure they are not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. Any team member displaying symptoms is immediately sent home.
- Team members are provided with hand sanitizer and have been trained in frequent and thorough hand hygiene. Team members have also been trained on proper cleaning procedures, related to their department.
CLEANING & SANITATION PROTOCOLS:
- Increased cleaning, disinfecting and sanitization of touch points and seating throughout the event space.
- All of the cleaning products used by team members are approved by Health Canada and are proven to kill viruses such as COVID-19.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the venues event spaces. These stations are replenished daily and checked regularly ensuring there is always product available.
- Washroom facilities with running water, soap and paper towels are available at the facility. Signage on the importance of hand washing is present in all washrooms.
With these measures in place, we are confident that we can provide you with a memorable celebration at Stanley Park Pavilion.